Sunday, April 22, 2007

Fifty Dollar Contest! $50.00 Essay Contest


The contest is currently open. Last chance to enter is 5/20/2007. Prize is Fifty dollars $50.00 and the winning essay will be posted on Memorial Day 5/28/2007

The purpose of the following contest is for the satisfaction of sharing ideas and to get a $50.00 prize.

The Following are the Two Quotes this contest asks the contestants to explore:

I need somebodies help, please!

There was a person that once said "Hell is the place where nothing new originates." The second quote, I hope someone can help me out with is, "We are all Gods in embryo." If anybody knows where these to quotes came from or who wrote or said them I would appreciate the information.

Please Visit http://twoquotescontest.blogspot.com/ for more information and for rules.

Good Look. Rafael Buelna 4/20/2007

No comments:


Welcome

Thank you for taking the time to view my latest work or read my latest thought.

Art work by Rafael Buelna (All Rights Reserved)


Joe Rogan V Carlos Mencia